Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No premium Watch faces in Galaxy store

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 06:55 AM)
HaroonAhmad
Journeyman
Options

Hello ! I just bought my samsung Galaxy watch 46mm 2 days ago . I am from Pakistan ! 

The problem i am facing is that i can't view any premium watch face in galaxy store ... If i type the watch face name in search bar it doesnt appear

Even if i click a link to a specific watch face they just redirect me to the shop generally and not to the specific watch face

So actually my phone's galaxy store nor my watch galaxy store has any premium watch face

Your help will be highly appreciated ! 

Thank u :smiling-face: 

21 REPLIES 21
carlosqueiroz
Journeyman
Options

Friends, any solution?

Same problem here in BRAZIL. 

Galaxy Watch Active 2

LG G7 ThinQ

Help please....

0 Likes
HaroonAhmad
Journeyman
Options

Bro i think its phone problem ... When i connect my watch to my brother's samsung phone then all watch faces and apps appear in shop the free ones as well as the paid ones ... But when i connect it to my OnePlus then only free ones appear ! 

The problem is the phone and not country! 

0 Likes
carlosqueiroz
Journeyman
Options
Haroon tks for the fast answer, God bless you.

I have here a Samsung mobile so is It possible to doenload the Samsung app Just to purchase the watchfaces without disable anything in the original phone (LG) or without any kind of conflict? Just to purchase really.

Tks
0 Likes
HaroonAhmad
Journeyman
Options

No bro u can't connect one watch to 2 phones .. and you cant download the galaxy store in your lg .. i i downloaded samsung galaxy store.apk and installed ot but i got the error that not compatible ... Also when you try to connect your watch to a new phone , the watch resets ... I connected to my brother phone and downloaded paid watch faces but when I tried to connect back to my phone the watch reset ... So i am using free watch faces in my watch now 😞 

0 Likes
carlosqueiroz
Journeyman
Options

Mu dear friend, How frustated It is!!!

Só there is no solution?!?!!!!!!

The only way is to have both Samsung devices: Watch and mobile! Totally nonsense!

😯

Tks a Lot again!!!

0 Likes
Solution
HaroonAhmad
Journeyman
Options

Ya bro i im also dissappointed and sad .. i bought my watch 2 weeks ago ! I was so happy but then i came to know this and it broke my heart and i am a student .. dont have much money to buy a phone also ... 

You can add me on facebook 

My name Haroon D. Ahmad. .. picture is a a boy in lab coat ! 😅

@carlosqueiroz wrote:

Mu dear friend, How frustated It is!!!

Só there is no solution?!?!!!!!!

The only way is to have both Samsung devices: Watch and mobile! Totally nonsense!

😯

Tks a Lot again!!!

0 Likes
SheikhSaqib
Student
Options

HI,

I have the solution of your problem. 

Install it from the link below.

https://galaxy.store/seal

Hope that you will not disappointed again. 

Open the link in Chrome than click on install button than select Galaxy Store From Given Option On Screen , Have Fun.

SheikhSaqib
Student
Options

If You Found Any Other Problem Regarding This Issue Feel Free To Ask.

IftikharWajid
First Poster
Options
Thanks!

Problem Solved.
Highly Appreciated
carlosqueiroz
Journeyman
Options

Sheik, when I click on install the galaxy store default page opens... But doesn't show the selected Watchface.

Impossible to buy.

Galaxy active 2

Motorola Edge

0 Likes