Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order confirmation, money taken, Galaxy Watch 5

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 11:43 AM)
Dnt89
Explorer
Options

Pre-ordered a Galaxy Watch 5 over 24 hours ago and have still not received an email confirmation. The money for the pre-order has been reserved on my credit card and no-one in Samsung customer service can provide answers besides to carry on waiting. If I have to wait much longer for my pre-order to be confirmed I will issue a chargeback notice to my card provider.

8 REPLIES 8
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you ordered online and you logged in when you ordered. You should be able to see the status of the order there.
If you didn't log in, then it will make things more complicated. You probably won't get the updates on your order.
Also baring in mind you won't get it till 26 August. It will take a while for the order to progress
It's a case of waiting really and being patient
Dnt89
Explorer
Options
I'm concerned about there being no proof of purchase. And how silly is it to say that you won't receive a confirmation for a preorder! Literally every other shopping merchant sends order confirmations!
Samb
Student
Options
How to pre order galaxy watch 5pro
0 Likes
hash1981
Pioneer
Options
Through Samsung. Com
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @hash1981. If you are based in the UK, you can pre-order the amazing Watch5 Pro via the following webpage:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/watches/galaxy-watch/galaxy-watch5-pro-black-titanium-bt-sm-r920nzkaeua/

Please let us know which colour variation you choose, and do feel free to reply to this post, if you need any further guidance. 

hash1981
Pioneer
Options
Hi @PaulM1 I have just ordered the 5 Pro LTE black coloured varient, will be collecting it the Samsung KX on the 26th August... really hoping to get it earlier than that date lol
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Congratulations! It's an amazing smartwatch, so I definitely appreciate why you'd want to get a hold of it as soon as possible. The clock is ticking, so I'll definitely keep a "watch" out for your feedback. 😉

My apologies for the bad puns.  👟

hash1981
Pioneer
Options
Hi @PaulM1, just thought I would let you know that my Watch 5 pro LTE arrived for me to pick up on the 20th August, I'm using it now on my non Samsung device lol and so far it's been very 👍 good