Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Ecg update Active 2

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 06:38 PM)
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Hi all, 

I've asked several times on webchat and phone call about the ECG/BP update for active2 watches it seems some people have had them since 22nd Feb now in march and I've still had no update.

Any chance anyone knows when the update will roll out to everyone, getting sick of waiting.

17 REPLIES 17
Riz84
Journeyman
Options
Same here. ive asked multiple times but the only thing ive been told to do is wait.
just out of interest, whats the model number of your watch?
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Exactly the same issue, I've asked so many times to just be told everyone's getting it, okay but when am I then. I was told it was 22nd Feb that came around they said oh it'll be by the end of Feb that's come and gone and now they're saying just sit tight. It's an absolute joke.

Model number SM-R830

0 Likes
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Sorry just to add Model number SM-R830 

Riz84
Journeyman
Options
mine is SM-R820
0 Likes
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

I was going through reddit and it seemed like people in Spain with my model received the update but I'm not sure with UK just appears some people are getting it and some aren't 

0 Likes
kingtom
Pathfinder
Options
the updates are rolled out in Batches. they will should be available to all.
0 Likes
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Constantly being told this just want to know how long the wait will be though 

0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
hi i just received the update 2 days ago. but its a nightmare ECG doesn't work. keeps on saying put ur finger on the button and make sure watch is snug fit. moisturise ur arm etc. been trying n testing since the update. but nothing. it's so frustrating. i ve sent error report but nothing works.
0 Likes
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

I literally got my update about an hour ago so have been testing it out and mine works fine, maybe it's a bug? 

0 Likes