Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 1 cheating Samsung promotions

(Topic created on: 02-06-2022 05:00 PM)
raviii
Explorer
Options
From 4 months onwards waiting for galaxy buds live promotions ...Can any one of please tell samsung mail id official one and UK address please..because samsung customer care also forgot everything and playing music...In my life I made a big mistake 2 time buying samsung products please think before buying from cheating company.
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@raviii: To give me a better understanding of the issue, please can you confirm which device you have, and when and where it was purchased? If it was a Galaxy A52s 5G or Galaxy A53 5G purchased between 17th March - 26th April 2022, then please can you let me know if you have submitted your claim for the Buds Live via the link below, and received confirmation that your claim has been successful? 

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxy-a-buds

0 Likes
raviii
Explorer
Options
I have purchased samsung s22 ultra and I claim buds delivery driver delivered wrong address and I have raised no of times issues no response and also telling go for police station every time one new answer so that is why I decided to proceed legally...Your customer care service have no dare to tell complaints e mail id and address to serve notice
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@raviii: Did you pre-order the Galaxy S22 Ultra, or purchase it between the 25th February - 5th April? If so, and if you claimed the Buds Pro within 60 days of the purchase date, then please reach out to the Promotions Team at galaxylaunchoffers@samsungpromotions.claims and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
raviii
Explorer
Options
I pre ordered before and collected Feb 25 till now I have not get proper response till now ...every time I am getting new answers it is irritating to me...Can you tell samsung UK official address please
0 Likes
raviii
Explorer
Options
See I have already consulted legal adviser that they said contract is between samsung and me not delivery driver or ingram or other samsung sub contractors....So I will go legally until I get my product
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@raviii: I understand your frustration completely. I appreciate that you may have been in touch previously, however I do strongly recommend reaching out to the Promotions Team via the email address above, as they are best placed to look into this further for you. Please make sure to include your claim reference when you get in touch, and the date the claim was validated, so the matter can be properly investigated. 

0 Likes
raviii
Explorer
Options
See samsung promotions team they said we will refund within 3 days please fill the form and send it back and after week they change the scenario ...Playing games with me
0 Likes