Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 08:12 PM)
ThomasC1984
First Poster
Options

Hi All, 

Does anyone know when Samsung are due to release a new watch that's similar to the current Galaxy S3 Feontier?

I've seen that they've had multiple watch releases but I'm wanting to buy a new watch that's similar to the S3, a smart-casual premium product. 

Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Aladin1978
First Poster
Options

I would save your money. Have a search of Samsung Gear S3 on these forums.  Loads of issues with it getting stuck on the loadup screen and I am yet to find any response from Samsung.  I have had issues with their mobile phones and their watch and every time its blamed on water damage.  Now as a fairly grown up person I am aware of never having exposed my devices to water levels that should could cause damage but that is the simple excuse used every time.  All of their devices (I have to say excluding my TV as that has lasted) all break down with a system issue that cant be fixed, has no answer on the forums and costs you more money to repair or replace.  Water in the charging port on my Note 8 (Bought direct from Samsung) and reboot screen with a pointless reset system that doesnt do anything on my S3.

While I used to look for samsung as a company with high level product and good value for money, they are rapidly becoming a company where if the cost is more than you would expect for 2 years use then dont buy it as you will have some form of bill within those 2 years.  Real shame but I will never buy another samsung product and would always tell people to avoid.

0 Likes