First post so not even sure it is in the right area!
So got my new Galaxy Watch on Friday.
1) Heart rate monitor stopped working on Saturday (turned the watch off and on again and now ok)
2) Spotify issues (premium member)
- App is flaky seems to thinks its offline when not
- Eventually deleted off the watch and re-installed
- App now starts playing music randomly on my watch - bit embarrasing in the middle of a meeting!!
- Closed the app so will re-try again later
Any others suffering?
Still love it though.
Tidal music streaming app is now available on the galaxy watch and seems not to suffer from the same issues that the useless Spotify watch app has.
It does have some quirks like the widget doesn't seem to sustain itself very well but other than that it seems to offer very much the same functionality for similar pricing
I haven't established the catalogue of songs but seems comprehensive
Suggest you try that and see if it is a better experience
Recommend that you move to that from Spotify which is not going to be updated on galaxy watch