Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 04:42 PM)
haylesuk
Explorer
Options
Hey, can anyone tell me  if the new buds are worth the money? Im getting mixed messages when I read reviews. I want to purchase some but unsure which are actually the better ones. Ta! Xoxo
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
JoeMallinson
Journeyman
Options
just had a quick look on amazon they're £105 on there for the UK version (sometimes you have to be careful not the EU version). it's personal preference in the galaxy wearable app it walks you through all the settings options and on the EQ dynamic pushes the low end as well as the high so it gives a nice full respons over the slight flatter standard EQ. But you can play around with it lots of options as well for touch controls. I'm quite experienced when it comes to audio I play a few different instruments and have some expensive audio equipment and these do sound really good for the money! hope you enjoy them👍
haylesuk
Explorer
Options
thank you so much!
0 Likes
haylesuk
Explorer
Options
wasn't sure if to buy off amazon because sometimes they sell fake items. just had a look at curry's they're £129, which isn't too bad. thank you very much for all the info, I really appreciate it .
JoeMallinson
Journeyman
Options
yeah always best to be cautious I've not had any bad experiences yet with amazon although I know people who have currys is a safe bet. no problem enjoy your earphones😀
danmidd
Voyager
Options
I have the buds pro which I got through the pre order offer for the ultra yes the are impressive and the 360 sound is some thing else as well as the anc , would I have paid the asking price probably not but that's personal choice
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I've got the normal buds and the live, both are good, think the live are louder, which is always a winner in my book, not tried pro's
0 Likes