Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 14-03-2021 10:26 PM)
haylesuk
Explorer
Options
Hey, can anyone tell me  if the new buds are worth the money? Im getting mixed messages when I read reviews. I want to purchase some but unsure which are actually the better ones. Ta! Xoxo
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

I don't have the buds pro but I know that some people have fitment issues and need to try all tips to get correct fit . I do have the buds+ which have different tips and wings , with a bit of tweaking on the sound settings in the phone and putting on dynamic in wearable app they sound brilliant, you can get these cheaper !! If buying online make sure they pair with the wearable app , fakes do not work with the app .

haylesuk
Explorer
Options
ok, thank you very much for the info, I would buy direct from Samsung. I've heard a few people prefer the buds+
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Don't think buds+ are available at Samsung , I'd get from Argos or Curry's etc 👍🏻

haylesuk
Explorer
Options
ok brill thank you:-)
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I have the buds Pro and their absolutely fine, good fit, amazing sound etc, got them from Samsung when I pre ordered my s21ultra, along with the smart tag.
haylesuk
Explorer
Options
ok brill, thank you, im so indecisive about which ones to buy, I would be using them alot and need to make sure the microphone is good, that's the most important thing for me
0 Likes
JoeMallinson
Journeyman
Options
I've yet to try the buds pro but I have the buds+ and I can second the other comments about them they sound spot on in dynamic mode through the app definitely worth it you can pick them up for £100 or less on some sites on sale👍
haylesuk
Explorer
Options
ok brill thanks, £100 sounds great, think I'll give the buds+ a go. so I need to remember to put it in dynamic mode, never heard that before.
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

It's in the wearable app , I also went in sound settings and selected a sound mode in there , you can also do a hearing test to improve frequencies 👍🏻

Screenshot_20210314-223135_Galaxy Buds+.jpg

Screenshot_20210314-223153_SoundAlive.jpg