What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New earbuds allergic reaction

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 12:11 PM)
Options

Hi I need help, I like using my new buds the sound is great but, now I'm struggling to wear them as everytime I do my ears scab up inside and fluid leaks out of my ears over night. It's quite painful now and seems to only happen when I use these earbuds. I never had this problem with the older ones. Is there anything that can be done? 

12 REPLIES 12
iparts
Apprentice
Options
I had to stop using mine the top of my ears hurt so bad it's the way they were designed sadly
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
Which buds? I have the same thing with Buds Pro. I now use Buds Live with no problems.
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
I swapped out the tips on my Buds Pro to memory foam ones off Ebay. Best move I ever did and alot more comfortable due to them moulding to ear
0 Likes
cal22
First Poster
Options
You are allergic to that particular ear bud, the symptoms you are having is a allergic reaction.
0 Likes
catwoman143
Explorer
Options
I had the same problem its the earbuds design and how they fit. I've used different earbuds and now it's amazing.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Allergic reaction. I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

Please can you follow the instructions Andrew provides in the thread below:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/galaxy-buds-pro-allergic-reaction/m-p/5279444

If you are based in the UK or Ireland, we'll keep an eye out for your message and will get back to you. If you need anything else in the meantime, please let me know. 

0 Likes
Paulgoki
First Poster
Options

Apparently a lot of people have been affected by this. I hope a big compensation or a legal process.  My ear still itchy after months , waiting for a ENT doctor's appointment. 

0 Likes
keithcoyne
Pioneer
Options
Had this issue with buds pro I received for pre-ordering s22 and s21. Samsung offered a refund. Eventually. Likely caused by charging connection points. Currently using 3 year old buds+ with no problem.
0 Likes
Members_hXBTIc1
First Poster
Options

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me, I bought a pair of galaxy buds2 for my Christmas to go with my s22 ulta and I have used earbuds before with no problems. Ever since I have started using them my ears constantly scab over leak fluid and are constantly sore, I let them heal clean my buds and then after a few days of using them again the problem comes back. Could this be a nickel allergy?.

0 Likes