Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received an invoice or confirmation email

(Topic created on: 26-08-2020 04:23 PM)
smuncey1508
First Poster
Options

Hi All

So I pre ordered the Watch 3 but never received a confirmation email or invoice and then low and behold the watch just turns up out of the blue two day before launch day.  Now sadly I couldn't order it through my account as I did it through work to get a discount scheme thing.  I now want to claim the free duo charger but I have to provide an invoice to get it.  Anyone know of an email address I can email at Samsung to try and get my invoice?  I have all the info like order numbers etc.  Strangely when I looked up the order number it was saying it couldn't find anything but I am guessing that was because the order was complete, maybe?  Been round and round in circles so far with Samsung trying to get this resolved and don't really want to be on hold on the phone for ages.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

My confirmation email with the invoice didn't arrive until today but I claimed last week and scanned in my order confirmation, email from Samsung/DPD saying delivery today and delivered. All of that was fine and they've confirmed charger is on its way. 

0 Likes