Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need new watch. All i need in a watch is Spotify, a vibrating alarm and night time mode. Does samsung do this watch?

(Topic created on: 29-03-2023 10:34 AM)
Ben239847578234
Apprentice
Options

I need a smart watch which:

1. I can set to not not light up between 10pm and 5.30am when I move my hand in bed. I need this to be a setting so it's automatic as I don't want to have to set it to night time mode every day.

2. Has a vibrating alarm  to wake me in the morning at 5.30am (without sound or the screen turning on and waking my wife)

3. Supports spotify premium to listen to music in the gym via bluetooth.

4. Is waterproof for showering/swimming in the sea.

I don't care about any other feature. Does samsung do any such watch that meets these criteria? I currently have a samsung gear s3 frontier which I have had for 5 years, but it has just stopped charging, so looking for a new watch. I like the gear s3, but it doesn't have a vibrating alarm and I think the bed time mode will still light up when I move my hand at night.

Can any-one help?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Options
The Watch5 has Spotify playback and a vibrating alarm. It also has an ability to schedule bedtime mode. All of these features are also on the Watch4 as they both run on WearOS. I would recommend getting the watch5 as it has a better battery life and is better at conserving battery.
Ben239847578234
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your help. Will check it out. 😀

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A vibrating alarm can easily be set in the Sound/Vibrating options on the latest smart watches, some information here https://www.samsung.com//support/Vibrating Alarm 

Some detail on Sleep and silent modes in this article https://www.samsung.com/Sleep and Silent Modes 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes