Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Samsung Watch 6 is causing a blister

(Topic created on: 28-05-2024 02:38 PM)
MsSully69
Apprentice
Options

My Samsung Watch 6 blistered my wrist and I clean my watch daily. I started to get red marks but this morning I have an actual blister. I am in the U.S.  Why is this happening? 

1000017443.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @MsSully69   sorry to hear.  Some customers have reported reactions such as this with Smart Watches,this needs to be investigated.  However as you are based in the U.S   cannot be escalated  at our end,  this is the UK+ Ireland/ European communities.  You could reach out to Samsung Support https://www.samsung.com/us/support/  The U.S community is also here if you need it https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us?page=1&tab=recent_topics 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi.

Did you wear it straight after taking it off the charger?

If so, stop doing that as the watch can get warm sometimes while charging, so give it 3-5 mins before you put it ON.

I'd suggest not wearing your watch for a week or so now to heal your skin.

Also, consider wearing it a bit loose.
You should be able to squeeze a finger between your wrist and the watch strap.

And not to mention taking it off now and then to let your skin breathe.
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
MsSully69
Apprentice
Options

Oh I am so sorry. I saw this pop up when looking on Google! I did not realize. I just posted on the U.S. Community! Thank you for letting me know! I truly hope they are looking in to this! It seems to be a major issue, from all I read! 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@MsSully69: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue while wearing your Galaxy Watch6. We take matter such as this very seriously however, as mentioned by @JAMES4578, we are sadly unable to escalate your query from this position, as we are based in the UK. To get the support you need, please reach out to the Samsung Support Team in your region by following the link in James's post, and an advisor will be able to get this escalated for you. 

MsSully69
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for the reply. No. I take it off charge and only put it on after I get dressed for the day. I do wear it loose but I sleep with it at night to get my sleep results. Still though, I didn't have this issue the first month. It only just started. I definitely will be leaving it off a few days. 

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not good, but it does look like your wearing the watch very tight as I can see the impression it has left on your skin.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
philc82
Journeyman
Options
Mines causing a rash too, I so regret getting it, I had a watch 5 pro, I thought, Iv got newer version now, so got rid of watch 5 pro........ big mistake, batteries ***** on the watch 6, scuse my french, biggest mistake of my life
0 Likes
AtshaamY
Options

I'm sorry to hear that, @philc82If you are based in the UK or Ireland, please send us a Private Message to @Sam_UK so we can escalate this to the relevant team.

0 Likes