Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My samsung galaxy watch sensor on back stopped flashing and now wont detect my sleep or heart rate

(Topic created on: 21-05-2022 02:16 PM)
Members_JEf0JfV
First Poster
Options

Hi my Samsung Galaxy watch has suddenly not letting my sensor work on the back. Therefore it's not picking up my heart rate or sleep. Any ideas tried every suggestion in settings still nothing. I've cleaned the sensor put it right on wrist but still no flashing green light.

2 REPLIES 2
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried switching it on and off? Do you have battery saving modes of any kind selected? Updated to the latest firmware? If nothing else works try factory reset. Otherwise you may need to claim under your warranty.
0 Likes
Nikhil
First Poster
Options

@TechZilla wrote:
Have you tried switching it on and off? Do you have battery saving modes of any kind selected? Updated to the latest firmware? If nothing else works try factory reset. Otherwise you may need to claim under your warranty.

@TechZilla wrote:

I tried all the options still not working.After factory reset also same issue. Is it software or hardware issue.beacause watch is not physically damaged it stopped working by itself 

0 Likes