Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new Galaxy buds plus left bud not connecting

(Topic created on: 10-07-2020 10:23 AM)
SAK3
First Poster
Options

Hello dear all,

Today i purchased new samsung galaxy buds plus. I was very excited for it. I fully charged the buds and then tried to connect but the right one connected and left one was not.

I restarted my phone many time, upair the buds and even unstalled the galaxy wear many times. Long press the buds inside the case until it start blinking and then close the case. Afterthat try to connect but still the problem of left bud.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!!!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarlH
Options

Hey, @SAK3. Can you confirm which phone you have the Buds+ connected with? Is the Wearable app up to date?

0 Likes
SAK3
First Poster
Options

@CarlH i am using Samsung note8 and the software is updated.

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

While using the Samsung Wearable app on the phone with the Bluetooth turned on, put your Galaxy Buds+ back in their case for 10-15 seconds > Reopen the case to enable Bluetooth connecting mode, and check your mobile device's screen. Are both the buds connected to the S8 now? 

0 Likes
hwasm1
First Poster
Options

To solve this, simply make sure to charge the undetected buds with the center light is constantly red if it turns green than just wobble/move the position of the bud/buds. With the constant red light position, leave the case open and charge for 30 mins - 2 hours. Finally, re-pair the galaxy buds. I sell lots of galaxy buds plus so I know pretty much about Samsung galaxy buds.

Please follow this Youtube video guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZMu8OzGdDY

0 Likes