cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

My galaxy fit e won't connect

(Topic created on: 05-12-2020 10:46 PM)
Options

I've used it before but on the 30th November it just randomly disconnected and I have tried uninstalling the galaxy wearable app but nothing works when I move 1 step forward by 'connecting' to the watch I move 2 steps back and I am returned to the home screen of the app like nothing happened 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @HelloImConfused1, what phone are you trying to connect the Galaxy Fit E to? If it's a Samsung phone, go to: Settings > Apps > Galaxy Wearable app > Storage > Clear data. Next, head to: Settings > Apps > 3 dots (top-right) > Show System Apps > Bluetooth Share / Bluetooth Test > Storage > Clear data. Finally, make sure that the phone is running on the latest software version: Settings > Software update > "Download and install" and restart the phone before connecting it again. 

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @HelloImConfused1, what phone are you trying to connect the Galaxy Fit E to? If it's a Samsung phone, go to: Settings > Apps > Galaxy Wearable app > Storage > Clear data. Next, head to: Settings > Apps > 3 dots (top-right) > Show System Apps > Bluetooth Share / Bluetooth Test > Storage > Clear data. Finally, make sure that the phone is running on the latest software version: Settings > Software update > "Download and install" and restart the phone before connecting it again. 

Options

Thanks so much for your solution it worked first time keep on helping! 

JAS1
First Poster
Options

I have a Galaxy Fit e which I am connecting to my Iphone X on software version 15.1 ( which i think is the latest ) .

Me Galaxy e-fit ( which is about 1.5 years ols ) will connect and sync - but the Galaxy e-fit  app on my phone shows Syncing - then Disconnected from band repeatedly.  and the wearable also flashed on and off with Samsung logo , then the time rep[eatedly.  It is only stable when i turn off bluetooth - but it means I have to turn off blueooth and connect every time. and when at 0% i have to reconnect to set the time correctly. 

Any ideas  ? 

0 Likes
JAS1
First Poster
Options

Actually - I tried the following - Turn Iphone off - the on again.  Connect to watch . The same thing happens. Syncing - followed by Disonnected from band. When i turn off the phone is stable. Both phone and wearable is charged up to about 90%. 

0 Likes