Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Galaxy buds+ do not pair to my desktop via my 5.0 Bluetooth adapter (Windows 10)

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 10:14 PM)
Stinger8886
First Poster
Options

The screen has been like this for a very long time now. I have tried updating all my drivers too! Please help.

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please try and force close ur PC/Laptop.
0 Likes
Stinger8886
First Poster
Options

My PC is not stuck or anything, it connects fine to other Bluetooth devices too. Its just the buds that keep trying to connect. But never succeed. Tried several times now. 

Does the buds+ need some kind of additional driver on my pc?

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
not sure.
0 Likes
Patersky
Apprentice
Options
You should check it in other PC. If that will work then you will have to download some driver to it.
0 Likes
Stinger8886
First Poster
Options

I have checked a few other devices. It works with my laptop and office desktop. 

I just need the driver to install and make it work. Can anyone help me? Im using a gaming PC with 64 bit windows 10 and a 5.0 bluetooth module

0 Likes
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
I would check you're setting them up correctly.
not had any problems on windows 10 Pro, intel core i5, bt version 5.
if you're using a dingle try a different port.
also check power saving is disabled
0 Likes
Stinger8886
First Poster
Options

I have tried all 6 usb ports on my PC. Nothing worked, it only detects the buds, but never has connected. Power saving also disabled, im on high performance mode. Please help

0 Likes
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
test them.on another, different computer. I have a feeling your computer is faulty in some way
0 Likes
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
The blutooth driver will be provided via your motherboard or possibly soundcard manufacturer. Samsung or any other headphone manufacturer are not responsible for providing blutooth drivers and updates to your system. There's clearly a corrupt on possibly missing blutooth driver for your gaming machine. You've already proved they work on other systems, so we know the buds work.
0 Likes