Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my experience pre order the galaxy bugs pro delivery problem

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 12:35 PM)
Francisco
Journeyman
Options
I pre order the galaxy bugs pro and I  left a message to delivery the 31th of January like 2 day ago I received a message the galaxy bugs pro will be delivery the 29th of January I was a little confused because the messenger was clearly I'm want the galaxy bugs pro the 31th of January because is the day I  have off the 29th I received 2 email for the delivery one at 8:30am to 9:30am and the other email say the delivery time is from 11:30am to 12:30pm I was confused again so I  was waiting in home and later I received the email the package was delivered and I don't get nothing, I  try to replay the email for a answer but nothing happen I call samsung and explain the problem and the guy  say the package will be delivery tomorrow because I miss the delivery and later when I  was working I received the call from the delivery and I tell him sorry I'm working can you delivery the package tomorrow and he replay I will try later I received the email they say the delivery and received is done hope you enjoyed the galaxy bugs pro., now I don't have the galaxy bugs pro and I'm fell like I lost 220 pounds., I'm left you know how this history finish because now are investigating what happen but very bad experience 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Francisco
Journeyman
Options
to finish this history after 4 day calling and chatting I'm very disappointed and angry to spend 4 day wasted they just tell me they will be refunded the money and I'm fell relieved the I don't lost my money and for the 4 day they only say sorry very bad costumer service, sorry don't fix nothing hope you guys don't have this experience
0 Likes
Francisco
Journeyman
Options
sorry but take longer then 4 days in the end was 6 day calling the last call one person tell me the refund will be made in my bank account but this is the last time to buy something in samsung online store very disappointed for the service and for the time I'm spent calling, I request to speak with a manager o supervisor and nothing hope improved the service but for me I don't care no more end of the history
0 Likes