Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my buds pro keep falling out my ears! any tips? thank you!

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 03:33 PM)
SianRhian
Apprentice
Options
my buds pro keep falling out my ears! any tips? thank you!
51 REPLIES 51
MJJ777
Journeyman
Options
Changing the ear pads worked for me. Also check the way you insert the buds into your ears. Once mine are in the don't fall out. Hope this helps. The buds are truly amazing.
(1)
maverickartist
Student
Options
I had the same problem. about an hour on my way to shop, the right fell out and tumbled into bunch of dead leafs. I spent 20 minutes looking for it and now I'm looking to buy some different ones. 🙃 I don't think I'm helpful, but please find solution fast and before you will be in ***** like me.
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Tried larger ear tips ?? Makes for a better seal and sound ,also try and rotate them backwards or forwards depending which suits best when in your ear

(1)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
for me I just put the biggest tips in and I twist them once they are in my ears and they stop there for 5 hours no problems, however I think certain people are struggling with the fit
0 Likes
(1)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

The actual body of the bud looks chunky to me so I can see why they stick out of people's ears for some , my buds+ have wing tips which is a massive help

(1)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea agree, the buds Pro don't fit as snug as the others
(1)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

It's why I've been put off getting any

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@SianRhian: As per the advice offered above, please try one of the larger eartips provided in the box to help you find the perfect fit. In the meantime, please check out the handy guide below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-properly-use-the-galaxy-buds-pro/

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
you could by direct from Samsung as you get 28 days to try them, that's what I did and luckily they fit and when they fit correctly sound quality is top notch even better than air pods pro
0 Likes