Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY BUDS PRO HAVE ARRIVED!!!!

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 12:06 PM)
LucasCM
Journeyman
Options
Guys, my Galaxy Buds PRO have been delivered few days ago. They are so pretty! One thing Samsung should do is to improve the audio quality on the next Buds Series, because the audio gives you the feeling of "just another true wireless earphone". It is clear, however very average. I thought AKG would do a great job, but it's the contrary. It should at least support LDAC codec, the 2-way speaker system makes the sound distorted a little bit, and the 360 audio is bullshit. It is a very defective feature; it doesn't follow the movements of your head properly. Maybe it is going to improve on the next software update. The noise cancelling is very good for a little earphone like Buds PRO. Anyway, I don't think it is worth 219 pounds. Thank God I had mine for free.

7 REPLIES 7
james555
First Poster
Options
how long it took to get delivered after validated.
0 Likes
LucasCM
Journeyman
Options
It took me around 3 weeks and a half after claiming it.
Benjamin248
First Poster
Options
Had an email yesterday to say mine have been shipped! How long after your email did you receive them?
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
yep had mine and I am impressed. I would never pay over 200 quid for any brand of earphones considering the amount of time I use them so to get them as a gift is amazing! I was particularly impressed with the noise cancelling and ambient sound when you speak. all in all very impressed
0 Likes
LucasCM
Journeyman
Options
1 day. Probably you will get yours today.
0 Likes
Tiera
First Poster
Options
I can't wait for mine! mine were validated on the 12th Feb, it's taking so long lol I can't live without my headphones 😔 lol
0 Likes
Rayf
First Poster
Options
I agree with your comments got mine free with the promo..love the design and good buds overal but would not say worth over £200.. Room for improvements Samsung
0 Likes