Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Muffled and Quieter sound in right bud with Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 04:17 PM)
TomWales
Apprentice
Options
I've tried resetting them, pairing to other devices, different tips but there definitely seems to be some kind or hardware issue causing my right bud to be more muffled.

In normal circumstances I'd return them but these were my free gift with my S21 Ultra; so I'm not really sure what to do?
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@TomWales: Can you check to see if there is anything blocking the right earbud? To double check this, please remove the eartip from the right bud > Clean the sensor, mesh and eartip with a clean cloth > Clean the receiver with a cotton swab and dry brush to remove any foreign material > Reattach the eartip. Can you also open the Galaxy Wearables app, tap Find My Earbuds and select the magnifying glass symbol. Both buds will start beeping. Is the sound balanced in both earbuds? Please don't perform the above action while wearing the Buds, as the beeping can be quite loud.

TomWales
Apprentice
Options
Unfortunately the above steps didn't improve the issue. I'd be surprised if this issue is anything other than a hardware fault given they've only had about 8 to 10 hours of use total since I got them.

Is there a way to get these free gift Buds replaced/repaired?
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We'd suggest initially contacting the Promoter’s customer service team by email at galaxys21buds@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 0330 054 0028 (UK, IOM or CI) or 01223 2476 (ROI).

Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

My buds + right ear bud is ever so slightly quieter in the right as well, I noticed this by using the left / right balance control feature in the sound assistant app , they sound good when listening normally but it's definitely quieter and not and full sound on the right , mine are only 9 months old , if they get worse I'll contact Samsung , if they don't I'll live with it , I've had bad experience with a tablet repair by Samsung !!

0 Likes
DreadedHobbit
Student
Options
the adaptive sound to create a personalised experience for each ear depending on which frequencies you've leady lost is amazing. such a difference
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

It is but most of them frequencies you won't hear during music playback , I did the hearing test and then set it to be the setting for music , sounded muffled tbh so put it back in a default setting

0 Likes
Jayrush
First Poster
Options

After the latest update, both of mine don't work properly and I did all the steps to fix it. I just not sure about the quality of these buds

0 Likes