Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing purchased watch faces.

(Topic created on: 07-11-2022 10:55 AM)
Mrsmac
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone  had any trouble  retrieving  their watch faces onto a Samsung watch 4 from an upgraded phone.
I upgraded my watch from a 3 to a 4 as well as upgrading my phone from a S9 to a flip3.
And from that I can't find my watch faces and other apps. 
Please 🙏 help.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Some Watch faces aren't compatible with new watches etc... And therefore don't show up or retrievable
Mrsmac
Journeyman
Options
I found my ones in the reciept box on the Samsung store .
But can't upload them again to anything.
Won't let me click on them anywhere.
The problem is I can't retrieve any of them at all.
Thanks anyway.
hoozat
Student
Options

unfortunately for us, samsung isnt here to help, spent hours online with people who knew less than we do about it...

danwnz
First Poster
Options

Thats why my nickname for them is Samsung, because they should be ashamed by their zero customer service. I have just lost watch faces, purchased through the Samsung app, that have been taken down off google play after about 3 years. A lawsuit should be built against them for offering these purchases then not supporting users, or refunding if these faces get pulled. In fact even better, wonder if they even thought of it lol. How about using you watch face backup app built in to actually backup the watch faces, and restore them and problem solved.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The thing is, is that alot of watch faces are sold by third party not Samsung directly so if they remove it, you really need to speak to the seller. Samsung as a whole doesn't seller watch faces that I kbow of. This is not what you want to hear but its the truth
0 Likes