Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing order

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 08:11 PM)
Abo Aos
Apprentice
Options

After pre-ordering the galaxy buds pro.

I've got a notification saying that the shipment is on its way, but when I open the tracking via DHL Express, they only say that they've got the label but not the actual shipment since Friday!

And when I try to track my order via Samsung's website.
It tells me that my order number is invalid!

Any help please?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Abo Aos, I would get in touch with the Online Shop Team on this one. You can reach them Mon-Sun | 8am to 10pm at 0330 726 7467 (UK) or Mon-Fri | 9am-5pm 0818 302 016 (IE).

Francisco
Journeyman
Options
Good luck my order is missing for 3 day and Online Shop team tell me to wait 24 hrs so now I'm waiting
Abo Aos
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your feedback @CarloL

I have contacted them and they said they'd reach out to me via email, so hopefully they'll do

0 Likes
Abo Aos
Apprentice
Options

Hopefully we get them soon @Francisco

Good luck for you too

Francisco
Journeyman
Options
they say the same to me and nothing happen I call 3 times and the only they do is give me a reference number they say I will be receiving a call in 24 hrs now is 4 days enough now I'm very angry hope you case is different
Abo Aos
Apprentice
Options

@Francisco

I called them today and they said the same and that they don't know what it's all about 

But after that DHL sent me tjat they have received my package and it'll be on its way to me tomorrow 

So hopefully it's just some time to wait 

Keep contacting them tho, maybe it'd help

Francisco
Journeyman
Options
I'm Happy for you I call today and will be a refund because the bugs pro return to the samsung wherehouse so if I want the bugs pro I need to buy again but after 4 days waiting I'm very disappointed the good is I don't lose the money take care and hope you get the bugs pro
0 Likes