Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed workout programs - Galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 27-05-2020 04:31 PM)
dmoralo
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I am using Samsung Health on my samsung phone and Galaxy Watch and have started a workout (running) program.

I find my watch more accurate in measuring my heart rate, speed etc so when executing a workout I track it through the watch rather than through the Health app on my phone.

I missed a couple of workouts last week and noticed that I cannot select (from my watch) to make up a previous workout but it only lets me start the today's workout program. Is there a way to select to execute the missed workouts first, and then the next ones? For example, I missed the workouts that I should have done on Friday and Sunday. I want to run today, but instead of the today's session I want to execute Friday's workout, then Sunday's etc.

5 REPLIES 5
CelinetB
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing the same problem. I have missed an entire week of workouts due to heavy snowfall, and now I can only do the missed workouts by bringing my phone, which is exactly what I don't want to do. Please Samsung, offer some kind of sollution!

Speed2
Journeyman
Options

Same here, please fix this Samsung

Koko_00
First Poster
Options

This does not have been solved, I'm having the same issue. Is there any intention to add this to the development roadmap? it's really annoying.

Members_snGiSnK
First Poster
Options

It's incredible, that after 4 years they cannot fix this!!! The watch becomes useless!!!! 

Gergoraul7
First Poster
Options

Please Samsung fix this!!! I agree with the previous comments, useless without the ability to reorganize workouts. (Watch4 classic)

0 Likes