Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Mic issues with assistant on GW4 Classic

(Topic created on: 26-05-2022 12:41 PM)
Jangus24
Student
Options
For some reason my watch won't listen to me when I use any assistant. I've completed the setup, accepted all permissions for both bixby and Google assistant and reset my watch when they didn't work. Neither of them responds to my voice even when I activate them by clicking on a button or opening the apps. Not sure what the problem is, any help would be appreciated :smiling-face:
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
Have you register the app to recognise your voice? Or it could be you watch microphone not working, try to use your watch to answer a call or call someone see if there can hear you.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
Have you register the app to recognise your voice? Or it could be you watch microphone not working, try to use your watch to answer a call or call someone see if there can hear you.
Jangus24
Student
Options
Yeah I registered it and couldn't figure out what went wrong. Just got someone to call me and they can't hear me when I speak so it's the microphone. Thank you for the help!
0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
Try to clean out your microphone using a small pin, but becareful not to damage it. Also you can try hard reset your watch again.
0 Likes