Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master reset Samsung U Flex Bluetooth?

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 12:00 PM)
Ferekikoo
Apprentice
Options

I would like to know how can I master reset my Samsung U Flex Bluetooth headset? 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

To reset the U headset, please try the following:

• Make sure the headset is off.
  • Press and hold the volume keys (both) then press and hold the power key too. 
  • Release both all buttons after a few second. (Could to have a visual led fash to finish action, I'm not sure) 
  • Press the power button to turn on the headset again and re-set headset.

Tell me if works or if you will need more time from me :four-leaf-clover:

Ferekikoo
Apprentice
Options

@RpBP wrote:

To reset the U headset, please try the following:

• Make sure the headset is off.
  • Press and hold the volume keys (both) then press and hold the power key too. 
  • Release both all buttons after a few second. (Could to have a visual led fash to finish action, I'm not sure) 
  • Press the power button to turn on the headset again and re-set headset.

Tell me if works or if you will need more time from me :four-leaf-clover:

Thanks for your quick reply, I try to do as you said but the problem that the power key is not a button but a slide key (Off, On and Bluetooth) 

I try to press and hold both volume buttons and turn headset on, releasing both buttons after while but nothing happens. 

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

OK let me invesitigate a bit for you, I do not meet your headphone particularity, you will have news shortly my friend with requeriment if I can found info in database for you :four-leaf-clover:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

--deleted for no confusion about models---

--Really not info for U-flex--

I have it:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111180/

1. From the device, open the Samsung Level app.

2. Touch More, and then touch About Samsung U Flex.

3. Touch Reset, and then touch OK.

4. All app settings will reset, except for Volume monitor and SoundAlive.

As extra, Samsung Level Up App for Android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.samsungsoundphone&hl=es

Sorry for the inconveniences, only a little bit info about and dificult to search :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

You have a new retroalimented info for you, thanks for all :heavy-black-heart:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

As I am undestanding the message, all parameters are inside APP at not in the device. If you re-joint to the terminal, you will have default-values as a new connection or if you reset app you will have all parameters by default, excep the mencioned because those are from outlanding services to outside the main program that could be add in futures updates to reset to default too :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Ferekikoo
Apprentice
Options

@RpBP wrote:

As I am undestanding the message, all parameters are inside APP at not in the device. If you re-joint to the terminal, you will have default-values as a new connection or if you reset app you will have all parameters by default, excep the mencioned because those are from outlanding services to outside the main program that could be add in futures updates to reset to default too :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

You are right, It only reset Samsung Level App parameters only 😣

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Will be enought deleting data and cache from Applications Menu or reset App as told you and if you delete entry in BT devices joined and set again.

This method reset completily your headset in your device, but BT Id will be the same and not will reject old connections if other people do not delete entries. I don't know if reseting APP you will have a reject order in old last connections. It is a common know problem with BT devices.

I hope I have contributed and I thank you to mark as a solution any of the messages if it was really helpful for this, we are at your disposal for future consultations on this or another device, pending future updates of this new Samsung product.

See you on forum and WAVES4@ and for you too :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
Watan_Singh
First Poster
Options

Pls tell the proper way to reset uflex headphone, in ur answer power button is different (uflex power button have two positions) up is on and down is off

Problem is that my headphones notification light is glowing even after switching off the headphone.

0 Likes