Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapmyrun keeps saying please install

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Members_TkoGjAm
First Poster
Options

My mapmyrun suddenly just won't load! I removed on my s20 and my watch reinstalled. 

Did the latest updates stop it from working, I've tried everything! It's a massive pain

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Ethaniel-UK
Navigator
Options
YIf your Map My Run app isn't loading even after reinstalling and updating everything, here are a few more things you can try:

1. **Clear Cache**: Go to your phone's Settings > Apps > Map My Run > Storage, and then tap "Clear Cache". This can sometimes resolve issues with app data.

2. **Restart Your Device**: Sometimes a simple restart can fix temporary glitches.

3. **Check Permissions**: Make sure that the app has the necessary permissions to access your location and other required features. You can adjust app permissions in your phone's Settings under Apps or Permissions.

4. **Contact Support**: If none of these steps work, reaching out to Map My Run's support team or checking their website for any known issues or updates might provide further insights or solutions.

These steps should help troubleshoot and resolve the issue you're experiencing with Map My Run.
0 Likes