Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low volume on Samsung Buds+

(Topic created on: 13-05-2022 02:57 PM)
9054 User
Student
Options

I've had a pair of Buds+ for quite a few months now and the left one recently started having very low volume output.   So far, I've tried: resetting the buds though the Wearable app, cleaning both the rubber earpiece and the mesh cover (carefully and upside-down), connecing then to a couple independent devices before and after the reset, toggling the ambient noise setting, cycling through every long touch setting per earpiece (yes, quick ambient noise/assistant/ambient noise/volume control), every equalizer setting, all software updates before/after resetting.

I still have not been able to resolve the volume issue.  Any suggestions moving forward? 

3 REPLIES 3
Nizam_Ahmed
Pioneer
Options
So what you do is set the toggles to volume up. Go to dev options Turn this on for now. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone. Keep holding the volume up and hear the buds make the max vol noise. Then connect back to Bluetooth and see if fixed. Screenshot_20220513-075056_Settings_14912_1652424656.jpg
0 Likes
9054 User
Student
Options

Gave that a shot but still having issues with just the left bud...

0 Likes
janetdcc
First Poster
Options
Mine done that and I had to buy a new pair apparently these buds seem to do that after a year
0 Likes