Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

low volume on Galaxy Buds after November upat

(Topic created on: 12-12-2020 11:03 AM)
Dougy
Apprentice
Options
My buds have always worked great but after today's November update on my galaxy 10 the volume seems to have been reduced dramatically, has anyone else experienced this 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
walletman
Apprentice
Options
Mine dropped volume massively in my left ear but the right one seems to be working okay. Very annoying.
Dougy
Apprentice
Options
They have returned to normal sound levels now, no idea how as I haven't altered anything 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
BiGB0SS
Apprentice
Options

Same problem my friend. Today ..like suddenly my  right earbud is louder than the left earbud ! Im using galaxy buds plus. I tried cleaning and reseting the buds from the app..it didnt work ! And dam right its so annoying

BiGB0SS
Apprentice
Options

How long did it did it take please ?  ..for the records I googled the issue and in utube it says that you need to clean the bud from the inside and thata the only solution but I coudlnt do it..Im the type who's good at destroying things not fixing them tbh

0 Likes
Dougy
Apprentice
Options
Next time I used them they were back to normal sounds levels
0 Likes
walletman
Apprentice
Options
My son's has done the same too. I sent mine off to Samsung repair and they said it had to be replaced, at a cost of £49. Because I purchased them last September as an Christmas present, they won't cover it under warranty, even though it's a common problem with them. I told them to stick it, and I bought a pair of Motast off Amazon for £21.99. They sound easily as good as the Samsung ones and are more comfortable.
0 Likes