Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

low sound

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 02:51 PM)
Jayne87
Student
Options
Since Monday, the last software update, the volume on my earbuds is rubbish. It's really low, not like it was.  It's it just coincidence????
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Jayne87: Please can you confirm the model number of your earbuds? In the meantime, please head to the Galaxy Wearables app > Volume, and make sure that the volume of both buds is at a suitable level. Also, try pressing the holding the touch pad on the right earbud to increase the volume, if applicable, and disable Ambient Mode via the Galaxy Wearables app > Ambient Mode > Off. 

0 Likes
Chazmundo
First Poster
Options
I had an issue with my Galaxy Buds (OG and Plus) where one side suddenly went so quiet. I kept them as clean as I could, so was concerned. Finding no answers online I decided to take the earbuds apart. If you remove the small metal mesh, you might find a build up of wax etc that you can clean out. After this, I have to say, they sounded as good as new. 👍🏻

Of course, you may have another problem. Good luck!
Jayne87
Student
Options
Hi Andrew. They're just the ones that came with the phone. Tried the volume on the control and checked sound etc on phone. I've never been in the Galaxy Wearable app??? Thank you
0 Likes