Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost watchface

(Topic created on: 29-04-2021 04:55 PM)
JonCsg
Pioneer
Options

Does anyone recognise this watchface, or k ow what's its called? I used on My old Galaxy watch 46?

I really like it as it had a very simple Analogue always on display, its a very easy to read handy watchface. However after replacing my S20 Plus, I never found it again again, there are some similar digital watches out there but none with the analogue AOD, I now have the Galaxy War h 3 mated to my S21 Ultra, a d I'd live to use that watchface again, anyone recognise it? 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you checked to see if you still have it, via the Galaxy Wearable app?

At the bottom of the GW app, click on WATCH FACES/MY WATCH FACES, and scroll, to see if it is in there. Also, click on the 3 dots, top-right, then select MANAGE WATCH FACES.
0 Likes
JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
yeah I have, it's not there, I've a bad feeling it's not available anymore, it never transferred from the beginning of 2020, from my watch back up, hey but thank you for replying, 😋
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Was it one that you purchased? Look in your watch purchases in galaxy store. It may be there just need to redownload it to watch.
0 Likes
JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
thank you, I think I did at the time, but I will have a look again just in case, it's a shame I just can't remember the name of it, thank you or replying 😋
JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
I just checked my purchases and it's not there, It may have been free, or perhaps its just not available anymore. 🙁
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Go into galaxy store and click on my apps? Its probably the same thing that fiona was suggesting though, if you ever find it let me know it looks a good face
0 Likes
JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
Alas I tried as Fiona suggested, it's definitely not there. I've found a face similar called Iris 27 which is good but just not as good lol 😂 thank you for replying 👍 😋

Screen_20210430_140924_1760.png

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
No problem thanks for sharing that 👍
0 Likes