Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Watch Face

(Topic created on: 27-05-2024 01:30 PM)
tk72tk
Apprentice
Options
Hi people! Hope someone can help. I got a new phone and it didn't back up my watch properly. So all watch faces went missing. My favourite was a black face with four interactive dials. Two on top and two below. I loved this face and now can't swim to find it again. Searched over 400 screens and it's eluding me. If anyone can help please drop me a name of the one you thin kit could be. I have put a picture I have drawn on for an example, please forgive the bad drawing, hope someone can help. Thanks 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
cymraeg
Helping Hand
Options
I have tried to have a look for you but also eluded me too. Good luck in finding it.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bosenko.watchfaceblack1716802161781.jpg
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
tk72tk
Apprentice
Options
Thanks guys. That's close thanks GoanGeek but the dials on the on I had were both above each other.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you purchased the watch face it doesn't matter if backed up or not you should be able to retrieve front the store
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
Do you mean this? In which case it's called analogue dashboard.Screen_20240527_132315_1000020101_1716812595.png
tk72tk
Apprentice
Options
It was a free face. So it's not in my faces after the move to the new phone
0 Likes
tk72tk
Apprentice
Options
No. It has four dials on it not three.
0 Likes
Sombody3
Voyager