Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Lost Right Earbud. Cannot turn up volume.

(Topic created on: 25-11-2021 04:46 PM)
AssassinTeddies
Student
Options

My husband recently bought a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro, and just as fast as he bought them he lost the right earbud. This would be fine but one day i was resting my hand on my left ear and accidentally turned the volume down and now its stuck down! Is there a way to fix this or are we out of luck. If theres not a way around this Samsung make one! We should not have to spend money on a whole other pair because Samsung wont fix this, or give us an option to use the left earbud for volume up as well. 

7 REPLIES 7
Kali20
Journeyman
Options
You can try resetting the buds in the Galaxy wearable app 1st.

I believe you can order single bud only either right or left through customer service.
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
You should be able to track the puds Pro with devices and hopefully you will find your lost one
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
You can turn the volume back up via the device it's connected to.
0 Likes
Solution
IT47
Student
Options

Just contacted Samsung UK and they don't replace single buds what a rip off you have to buy a whole new set. How can you complain to Samsung? If they can't replace a single bud that seems an intentional sales ploy and you should buy elsewhere if that's samsung's policy. All my items from buds, watch, phone, tv and audio have been samsung and I replace some items every year but not any more unless they resolve this issue. I have been badgered by the rest of my family to do the apple route which I have resisted but now I will.

AssassinTeddies
Student
Options

Unfortunately no you can't.  I have a galaxy a32, my volume would be all the way up on my phone but not on the wearable.  I tried going into the wearables settings to no avail. You can change the settings for the buttons but you cannot put both volume up and don on one ear nor can you switch between. You HAVE to have the right earbud to turn the sound up. Like another comment says i think this is a deliberate ploy to get you to buy another set. 

0 Likes
Peepers
First Poster
Options
I know hindsight is gr8, but you or your husband should've activated the location setting on devices, added the buds on Smartthings Find My Devices app & he could've used the Find My to locate the missing bud.

Earlier this year, I had mine in but was wearing a hat that covered my ears, & it wasn't until I got home that I realised the right one had fallen out.

Opened the Smartthings Find My App went to the precise location in towm shown on the map, found my bud on the path which a black tarmac, unscathed. I would've retraced my steps anyway but would never have found it without the app.
0 Likes
Chezz01
Student
Options

For devices running anything lower then android 10 you'd have to go in the bluetooth advanced settings and turn on "volume media sync" anything on 10 or above youd go to developer settings and press on "disable absolute volume" that should give you full control of you earbuds volume with out needing the other earbud 

0 Likes