Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Lost earbuds pro

(Topic created on: 05-10-2023 12:39 AM)
JayThakur
First Poster
Options
Hi 

I have this quick question about stolen earbuds pro. I had lost my earbuds and I don't know where but definitely not in my house. Now I want to know whether someone else is using my stolen earbuds, so can samsung help with this by checking from their side based on buds number?

Please advise!
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If you had them paired, then use the Smartthings app to track, failing that the buds have no written id numbers only the case.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@JayThakur: It isn't possible for us to track the location of lost and stolen devices from our side, I'm afraid. As per the above, if you have registered the Buds to your Samsung account via the SmartThings, then you may be able to utilise SmartThings Find to locate them. To find out more, please refer to the link below from our friends at Samsung US.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088182/

0 Likes