Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost calorie count on Watch Active2 after update

(Topic created on: 17-10-2020 11:24 PM)
hederamom
Explorer
Options

Updated Watch Active2 with latest on Oct 7, 2020 and lost calorie count. Initially thought I lost floor count as well, but saw on another thread, that floor count is now hidden inside step count - which is annoying. I used to have floor count as one of my metrics on my watch face. Now have to tap to step count , to find floor count.  Hoping that calorie count is also hidden somewhere, since the new update. Calorie count really should be a priority metric!

4 REPLIES 4
mand2020
Journeyman
Options
no I rang Samsung and they said they are aware of tracking calorie count ( usually under BURNT title) issue and that I have to wait for the next update!! absolutely ridiculous. i had this on my watch face to track how much im generally burning and how much Im consuming. now I cant do this!!!
hederamom
Explorer
Options

Hi, try Fitness Centric watch face. On the options to choose that watch face, it shows step count on top. When I applied it to my Active2, it shows Calories Burned.  Was really happy to find it.

0 Likes
mand2020
Journeyman
Options
thankyou 😊 what is fitness centric watch face? where do I find this?
0 Likes
hederamom
Explorer
Options

If you go on Galaxy Wearables app (I find it easier to see all the options on my phone), on bottom, tap "Watch Faces". There are a number of categories of styles - Classic, Minimalist, Trendy, Health, Informative, etc. and several watch face options to choose from within each category. I found Fitness Centric within the Informative category. Just choose that and hopefully it will have the Calories burned icon at the top center of the watch face. Note that within the app on my phone it still shows Step Count  icon NOT Calories, but when loaded to Watch Active2, it does show Calories burned icon. And it is only an icon with the total caloric number - if you tap it, it will say "no details available".  The Activity Heart widget does give calories burned, but only from recognized activities (walking, workout, etc.).  Explore and play around with the watch faces, you might find something else. I hope this works for you. 

0 Likes