Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Looks like there is a double seal on my Galaxy Buds Plus packaging

(Topic created on: 23-08-2020 07:37 PM)
sbutcher
Student
Options

I recently purchased a pair of Galaxy Buds Plus from eBay and I'm really impressed with them!

However, I only just noticed on the packaging what looks like another security seal underneath. The tape on the bottom also looks similar.

This was sold as new.

Should I be concerned or is it possible that two stickers were placed on originally?

Thanks!

IMG_20200823_094116.jpgIMG_20200823_094141.jpgIMG_20200823_094149.jpgIMG_20200823_094203.jpgIMG_20200823_095813.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jon7703
Pioneer
Options
yes, I suggest you contact Samsung Support and they should be able to confirm if they are indeed new. If not, report the seller to ebay. If you paid via Paypal you will be protected, and they will deal with the issue.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
leyy
First Poster
Options
do you have the product? if yes, why do you care about a worthless piece of paper you will throw it away ?
0 Likes
Jp46
Pioneer
Options
should be fine ,but if not contact the seller or samsung
0 Likes
Solution
Jon7703
Pioneer
Options
yes, I suggest you contact Samsung Support and they should be able to confirm if they are indeed new. If not, report the seller to ebay. If you paid via Paypal you will be protected, and they will deal with the issue.
0 Likes
Jon7703
Pioneer
Options
not worthless, its not a piece of paper, its a security seal. Completely different. With so many fakes on the market you will want to check otherwise, if they develop a fault and not genuine, Samsung will obviously not repair!
0 Likes
Bharatbpp
First Poster
Options

Did you get the solution? Is the product real and genuine? I have also got same problem on purchasing from Amazon

0 Likes
sbutcher
Student
Options

I contacted Samsung Support over chat and they were able to find out when it was originally purchased using the serial number. It was about 2 months old before I purchased it. I decided to keep it anyway since it was packaged like new and there were no signs of use.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes