Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live The Life Way 🫵 want But With Respect to others

(Topic created on: 26-11-2022 08:28 AM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Watch 5 pro is absolutely absolutely useless for Treadmill running, but hey my glass is full all the time 

Watch has all the necessary hardware but Samsung watch software /Sam Health is in the 17th century. Don't even have the basic facility to calibrate. God I hate the people who designed this software package. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Best to buy a Garmin watch they are away miles in head of Samsung watch I just bought the Garmin tactix 7 Pro the sleep app itself is miles ahead Garmin are expensive but what's inside the watch makes it far superior to Samsung watch I have been using a Samsung watch for the past 4 years hope this helps you thanks
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Absolutely, thanks buddy 👋

I have Garmin Venu 2 plus, whilst it is sitting on the bed, I wanted to try Samsung S22 Ultra and Galaxy watch 5 pro... I am totally disappointed

However Galaxy watch 5 pro is really good with "lazy things".. Such as Notifications, use as an extension to the phone etc.. Even better than Apple watch

When it comes real Health and fitness.. Galaxy watch 5 pro is absolutely useless... At the same for the people who collect steps whilst walking around the TV room.. This watch is fantastic