Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Ear Buds

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 01:09 PM)
Icecube_92
First Poster
Options

Iv been waiting for my live earbuds now for to long it's a joke. Ordered phone on the 6th of Feb received the phone on the 8th registered for ear buds same day got an email back about 24 hours after saying it was validated and they will be delivered within 45days. So from the 9th of Feb its now 10th of march and iv had nothing. Can somebody help me out please 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
danmidd
Voyager
Options
join the club I registered on the 29th January and was validated on 8th Feb but I have taken into account that more than me ordered them , and that the pandemic will have slowed things down so I just need to be patient
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I mean it does say 45 day wait for delivery from validation date.
yeah it's annoying having to wait but remember these are free,these cost £159(UK) so I don't mind waiting.
I got my validation email on 16th Feb so will receive mine around 2rd April.
Mickwodd69
First Poster
Options
same here Mate
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
My family member's claim had been validated on the 6th Feb & they sent the gifts yesterday but no text🤔 even the email was sent the same day as delivery. In fact the email said the estimated delivery date was today (10th) but they got delivered a few hours later

hoping this means we'll get ours soon mate as mine was validated on the 8th aswell👍
vijaynair
Pioneer
Options
Did you call the Samsung shop you ordered the phones from otherwise lose your live chat on the device and complain. I got it done like that.
0 Likes
ianbuk
Pioneer
Options
It can take up to 8-10 weeks to get your Ear Buds. Hopefully the return to design before the "Coffee Bean" version. They are awful compared to my buds.
Owned everything from the original Note to S22 Ultra. Disappointing that Samsung does innovate as they used to.
danmidd
Voyager
Options
mines have just arrived got an e mail from yodel first I knew that they were coming 👍😊
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
that's great! so glad you got yours! did you get a text beforehand or just email & did they arrive same day as email? 😃
danmidd
Voyager
Options
no text just an e mail from yodel about lunch time .. the yodel target for delivery is tomorrow but they arrived about 20 mins ago