Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Galaxy Earbud Very Quiet

(Topic created on: 27-10-2019 07:06 PM)
JackDemetriou
Navigator
Options

My left Galaxy bud is not working properly, and is quieter compared to the right bud. I had this problem before and I had them replaced (the buds and not the case). It was fine after that but about a month after that, the problem came back. I have tried cleaning them, and resetting them through the Galaxy Wearables app but no luck. What should I do?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @JackDemetriou! Let's make sure that the Galaxy Buds are fully up to date by heading to: Galaxy Wearable app > About earbuds > Update earbuds software > Download and install. Also, turn your Bluetooth OFF on the device that is connected to them and turn it ON again. Did it help?

0 Likes
JackDemetriou
Navigator
Options

I tried this, but still no luck

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

In this case the best thing to do would be to visit your closest Samsung Support Centre, @JackDemetriou . The engineer in duty can inspect your buds and proceed with the next steps. You can find your closest one here. Is there any near you?

0 Likes
JackDemetriou
Navigator
Options

Thank you, I will do this. I have already had them changed, and the issue is back. Fo you what is causing this? 

Also, will this cost me anything to get them either repaired or replaced? 

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

It can be different things really. In regards to the cost, I can't confirm this I'm afraid as it depends on what the engineer finds as the main cause behind the Galaxy Bud not working. However, if the Buds are still under warranty and the cause is due to a manufacturer defect, then the repair or replacement should be free. 

Jonny10
First Poster
Options

My left ear bud will not connect....... helpScreenshot_20191124-073754_Galaxy Buds.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Jonny10: To troubleshoot this issue please place both buds in the charging case for around 20 seconds, open the case to enable pairing mode and wait for a minute or 2. If the Bud fails to connect, try disabling Bluetooth on your connected mobile, again for a round 20 seconds, then re-enable it.
0 Likes