Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Galaxy Earbud has stop working!!!

(Topic created on: 05-12-2019 09:23 PM)
Gpelo
Student
Options

A couple days back I was listening to music through the ear buds supplied with the Samsung Galaxy S10. I put them back in the case and when I took them back out for usage the left side had stopped working. Upon research I found out this is a common problem YOU guys have STILL not fixed and I'm not able to reset the buds as the app no longer allows you to do so. What do I need to do to get this fixed?? Someone let me know.

Screenshot_20191205-212115_Galaxy Buds.jpg

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
Brad79
Apprentice
Options

Same and I cannot find any warranty information in my box. I got it with the s20 at Costco.  Definitely will not connect the left no matter what. Tried everything here too.

0 Likes
Brad79
Apprentice
Options

Same I cannot find any warranty information in the box either. 

0 Likes
Brad79
Apprentice
Options

How did you contact them? Nothing in my box on warranty. 

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options
just rang them up and they arranged for them to be collected.
0 Likes
Anshuma
First Poster
Options

I facing same issue, how can I resolve?

0 Likes
ANTI PEAR
Apprentice
Options

Procedure makes as much sense as the fix?

0 Likes
VeryGuyMuchTech
First Poster
Options

This worked 100% for me just now, after all suggestions from official Samsung support were exhausted with zero results (headbuds are out of warranty, so no repair centre options).

Since people are confused, when Ross says "switch bud over" he just means take the one in the case out and put the other in, they only go in their corresponding slot of course, you just swap which one is in the case and which one is out - as he said, 10 seconds in each of the three configurations and the connection is fixed. 

Thanks Ross! You just saved my tomorrow-morning commute from being very lopsided on the musical track :winking-face:

Samsung why is this not on any of the official help pages? It's a known issue, has been an issue for years, and the fix is simple and doesn't require any special tools or particular training. Get a move on guys!

0 Likes