Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left galaxy bud playing sound so everyone can hear it

(Topic created on: 09-06-2021 10:48 PM)
Bruhskar
First Poster
Options

This happened recently, where my left galaxy bud started playing really quietly, and the sound is played so everyone around me can hear it as clear as me. The sound is also barely noticeable when on full volume.

I've reset my buds through the wearables app, but can't quite seem to fix it. They're on the latest update too. I use a samsung galaxy S10.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
KholaI
Options

Hey @Bruhskar 

Could you please clean the receiver using the following steps:
- Remove the ear tip from the earbud carefully. Don't use force to remove the ear tip.
- Clean the sensor, mesh and ear tip with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean the receiver with a cotton swab and dry brush to remove any foreign materials.
- Reattach the ear tip onto the earbud when you've finish cleaning.

Once you've done this, please use the Find My Earbuds feature to see if the sound is balanced. This will make your Buds beep, from which you can check the sound. Before you follow the instructions though, please make sure you're not wearing the Buds, as it may negatively affect your hearing.
To do this, you'll have to open the Galaxy Wearables app on your phone > tap Find my Earbuds > tap the magnifying glass icon. 

If the sound is balanced, it means there isn't an issue with the Buds. 

0 Likes
Bruhskar
First Poster
Options

Hello Kholal, this did not work.

The sound on the left earbud is still much quieter than the one on the right one.

Is the left one just broken, or is there anything else I can do? 

0 Likes
jcnunes
Student
Options
I am also having same issue!did you get any feedback? Thanks
0 Likes