Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
252 REPLIES 252
Karuna Hardasani
First Poster
Options

@Asia0712 wrote:

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

This happened with me twice while updating the buds.

1. Got notification to update the buds

2. Proceeded with the update, update happened

3. Left bud suddenly cud not connect/detect

4. Kept both buds in case

5. Pressed 7 seconds to sync both buds in the case

6. left bud now detected and again notification to update. Here right is not detected.

7. updated the left bud now. (one bud updates at a time)

8. disconnected and reconnected

issue resolved.

There is something going wrong during the update causing left bud to drop from update and reupdate separately.

0 Likes
Ged1s
First Poster
Options

Mine left bud is at 100% and after a day of getting an refurbished, stopped working. Did reset, re-pairing...nothing. tap controls still work but no sound, so ima just send it back and get them replaced. Thats the issue with refurbished items sometimes you get already broken ones with a "certified" tag on it. Which tells already  that their "certifying" doesnt mean jack........

0 Likes
schneiderboy
First Poster
Options

After trying Google, YouTube, and even Samsung support THIS POST FIXED MY PROBLEM!  Thank you B1t3Z3r0 !

B1t3Z3r0
Journeyman
Options

Guys, its great to see that this solution helped so many people! Cheers everyone!

PreviousLeon
First Poster
Options

I fixed this issue by having one fall out of my ear while peeing and throwing the other one away.

0 Likes
Jordan729
First Poster
Options

Im having the same problem, left earbud is non functional with a weird faint noise and no red light. Its green when I put it in the charging case (stupid conept) and when I lift the lid up. No red. Between the debacle I had with my galaxy book 2 and these galaxy bud 2s taking a massive random ***** Im about ready to be done with Samsung. I mean how did they get THE HEADPHONES THIS WRONG?

0 Likes
Members_8kK4d5u
First Poster
Options

Almost two years later and this issue still exists and this workaround still works. Thanks! I was about to return these buds, now the left bud is finally charging. 

0 Likes
Members_qdK3kCK
First Poster
Options

What a man.. thank you for leaving this post. Absolutely worked after trying everything...

0 Likes
Members_zQxHqcM
First Poster
Options

Ok. Being honest I read this and thought it was stupid and I was prepared to throw the ***** things away. I removed and replaced the effected ear bud like 20 times and it finally did what you said it would do. I can't confirm it's going to work, but the steady red charging light is on and I'm pretty hopeful at this point. Just amazed. Thank you.

Antsology
First Poster
Options

Boom! This worked! Thank you. Was googling at the gym and found this and tried as described. Left it for an hour and picked up left bud and phone saw it! So weird it seems to be the left that fails for all.....Bug Samsung?! 

0 Likes