Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
250 REPLIES 250
Members_UtiR44r
First Poster
Options

Hi i had same problem with my samsung live buds for the right ear,couldnt get it to charge or connect, so i got in touch with samsung uk on twitter and they sent a carer to pick it up few days got it back problem was the power. If you still have it under warranty it'll be a free service without payment.

0 Likes
Jan5
First Poster
Options

Thanks for posting this.  Your solution solved my problem too.  It turns out the right bud, which wasn't working, must have been completely flat and needed those in and outs to kick start the charging process.  After a half dozen or more in and outs the light stayed red, the bud charged up, and all is now back to normal :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Carleon
First Poster
Options

Thank you for the advice. I re-seated the bad bud about 30 times and nothing, so I tried wiggling and it eventually revived. For those having similar issues this is what I did:

1. Took both buds out of the case.

2. Inserted the bad one in the case and wiggled it, at one point the light turned green for half a second and then turned off.

3. Took the bad bud out and in again, wiggled it and the light turned red.

4. Disconnected the buds from the phone.

5. Left the case open with the light still red for about 5 minutes.

6. Connected the buds again to my phone and the bad one connected fine and it was now showing 5% battery. 

0 Likes
JazzyJay57
First Poster
Options
I'm suffering the same problem with my galaxy buds pro, where the left bud has stop working after dropping out my ear by accident. I have tried everything, but to no avail....please help, or I'm going to have to buy new one...please help me!
0 Likes
Joel Woods
First Poster
Options

Hello there, I was having the same issue as you for months & I finally fixed it today so here was my process. 

As is with your situation my left bud just randomly stopped working and no matter what I tried I couldn't get the left bud to pair up but the right would straight away so due to this post I was unparing the buds completely and with the left bud I would pick it up and put down a number of times with no provale every time the buds would go in, red light then to a green light indicating their " charged ", what I done next was.

For the first time since owning it I grabbed out the cable charger that came with the buds with a Samsung wall socket & I took off down one end of the house and set up the charger.

Opened the case ( right bud paired up )

Unpaired buds from phone

Took the working right ear side bud and took it to the other side of house completely out of reach of the pairing process 

Went back to the charging left bud and attempted to connect to the left bud in the charging dock, successfully paired with the left bud

Returned to get the right side, put it in my ear & double tapped to pair and it paired straight away

Hopefully this works for you haha 🙂

0 Likes
Anyusernames
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much for this post. Had the same problem but with the right earbud...was gonna write this one off but then came across your post and after a couple of tries it eventually started charging properly again!

0 Likes
Nasurddin
Student
Options

This solution worked. What I also realised is that if one of the earbuds is fully charged the other side won't charge at all as well.

0 Likes
Hammad Khan Malkal
First Poster
Options

Thank you very much B1t3Z3r0, used the same solution and my left bud is now charging and soon would work. Life saver. The craft works guys

0 Likes
bboppblue
First Poster
Options

I just tried this and SUCCESS... now its charging! Thanks 😊

0 Likes
MyMyMoe
First Poster
Options

Wow! This worked like a charm! Thank you! 🙂

0 Likes