Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
250 REPLIES 250
Loni0213
Student
Options

Whichever earbud still works, take that one out and keep the one not working still in the case. Lift it up and place it back until the light turns red and as soon as it turns red, lift it up and place it down again. Repeat about 20 times and the case should start charging it again. Keep it connected to your phone while you do it and eventually you'll see it start at 1% charging. Thats how I reconnected mine.

0 Likes
Hcom01
Student
Options

No, still can't find a solution for this issue. Thanks for posting, now I know I'm not the only person with this situation.

0 Likes
LBR9
First Poster
Options

This worked perfect ... Thanks for the advice 

0 Likes
Curby900
First Poster
Options

Totally worked! really appreciate your advice and due diligence, my bud on the Left Side has not worked for a couple months now... so again thank you!

0 Likes
Joe_Malone
Apprentice
Options
ended up having to send them to get repaired by samsung
0 Likes
Joe_Malone
Apprentice
Options
just go on live chat and give then ya serial number super easy and fairly quick
0 Likes
MDrake38018
First Poster
Options

Everyone please call Samsung Tech Support, I have been trying everything I could find on the internet to fix the issue with my left earbud and nothing worked, finally out of pure desperation I called Samsung and spoke with Anthony he was amazing and after 20 minutes of me trying to locate my serial number, he had emailed me a ticket number and shipment label to rep[air my issue. Anthony said I am so glad you didn't wait any longer because you are still under warranty. Please make the call, I feel better about my investment already!

0 Likes
Shihan969
First Poster
Options

Thank you! All the resets, and power downs, etc were not needed (in my case). Turns out the fully charged green light on the unpaired bud is false, and I just had to keep repeated inserting it as you described until it actually started to charge! Once the bud charged, everything is working fine. 

0 Likes
Sebastian41
First Poster
Options

For any one who is still having problems

Try this guide it helped me https://help.kogan.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055696894-Right-or-Left-Earbud-Not-Working-Samsung-Galax...

0 Likes
Selayin
First Poster
Options

Wow actually worked for me thank you for being smarter than me lol. 

0 Likes