Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
252 REPLIES 252
Rojo1327
First Poster
Options

Best advice ever!!! Although I had to do it about 30x (like seriously 😕) it finally worked and when the charging case finally picked it up and recognized the left bud, it was on 1%. So big thanks for suggesting this, it may not work for some but don't give up keep trying.

0 Likes
ToothMonkey
First Poster
Options
I had the problem that my right earbud+ was really quiet so I did all the reset and Bluetooth stuff and I thought that I had cleaned it ...but I did the blowing thing that someone else suggested which also didn't work but I then thought I'd try a new clean toothbrush and using a push, wiggle and flicking action I solved my problem 😅 I feel that I have been lax in not regularly cleaning my earbuds + but now they both sound great again 👍🏽 I hope this simple fix helps someone 🤞
0 Likes
Dreday87
First Poster
Options

Omg seriously you saved me money . This worked . After placing left bud in 10 to 15 times just so the red light will stay on , i disconnected the buds from bluetooth . Waited 20 seconds reconnected and now both buds are charging. thank you !! 

0 Likes
leecottam
Journeyman
Options
got same problem.have you sorted it.?
0 Likes
adritch
First Poster
Options

Yes! This worked for me. Had to do it with the right ear bud in the case at the same time. After 20x the red light stayed on and after charging for 5 min it finally connected with 1% battery after I reset bluetooth.

0 Likes
Michaelgreencnx
First Poster
Options

I had a similar issue with my right ear bud and tried all of the usual fixes as described below. None of them worked for me... however, I placed the non-working bud back into the case (on its own - not both) and pressed and released the bud a couple of times and you will feel the spring between the bud and case and then I gave the bud a good jiggle in a circular motion several times and the green light came on... then charged the case for about 30 minutes and all sorted. Hope it works for you. 

0 Likes
Hcom01
Student
Options

My left earbud works but is not responding to touch input anymore, can anyone help with this issue?

0 Likes
leva
First Poster
Options

omg I have the exact same problem and I'm so panicked rn

Please tell me if you managed to fix them

Delboy64
First Poster
Options

As per top solution finally got left bud to charge,my fault for letting get so low. Thank you for your excellent solution.

0 Likes
MizterJ
First Poster
Options

After much digging, I found an actual fix for the low volume in the left (or right) earbud.

If you have low volume in your earbud, the small silver mesh on the tip of the bud, there is an equally sized piece of plastic/sound muffler behind it. It seems to easily become dislodged (very lightly glued in) and muffles the mesh, if you pop off the silver mesh and push it back in a bit with your finger, it will fix your volume troubles, it worked for me.

Note: You will need a small pin to pry the casing off. Additionally, the casing is very small and light, and very easy to lose...so use caution.

0 Likes