Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
250 REPLIES 250
itsyecoder
First Poster
Options

are you joking?

0 Likes
Vitamorta
Student
Options

I tried every thing that has been posted on this site and on YouTube. I finally contacted Samsung and sent the case and buds to them. The problem was “speaker Bluetooth failure”. They replaced the bud and are mailing it back to me.

0 Likes
ZoeySauce
First Poster
Options

I don't know how you got to this conclusion but you're a genius!! I tried it and I can see my left earbud charging now!!!

THANK YOU!

ohioplayrs
First Poster
Options

This worked or at least it got my left ear bud to be recognized by the Wearable software. I never got the green light to flash and go out. Mine flashed green then flashed red. So thank you for having me try the tap & hold several times to see what the lights would do. It did not respond "exactly" how you described but my green flashing light did occur and after 20 seconds or so, it changed to a flashing red light. I think this was left ear bud saying although I am now coupled to the right ear bud, my voltage is dead. The Wearable software confirmed this by finally recognizing the left earbud with a 2% sign and exclamation point. It is now charging in the case. I can see the power slowly increment via the software. Now up to 16% and climbing. 

0 Likes
variasm
First Poster
Options

This really works. Many times taking out the non-connecting bud and putting back to charging case until led stays red for long - means charging.

0 Likes
Mthrfc3r
First Poster
Options

Had the same problem and I think I fixed it.

In the "Galaxy Wearable" app tap on the "3 lines" on the top left corner and go down to "Manage devices", then at the next screen select "Galaxy Buds" and press remove. That removes "Galaxy Buds" from your phone, then you just have to set them up again.

That fixed mine, now both are recognised when they're charging, there's no exclamation mark above the left Bud and sound comes out of both of them.

Ended up buying a new pair of Samsung's Galaxy Buds Live when I thought I had broken them (I have a pair of wireless Bose headphones but when I'm riding I like to use earbuds (and before that wired earphones but they had their own issues (the wire)), so the headphones wouldn't have worked).

Now I have a backup lol.

Hope this answer for other people here too.

0 Likes
deathdrone9
First Poster
Options

this exact thing happend to me and I don't know how to fix it

0 Likes
B1t3Z3r0
Journeyman
Options

See my previous post and see if it helps. It already helped a lot of people.

0 Likes
FinnRadloff
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much I've been trying to find a fix for 2 months 

0 Likes
Zim2
Student
Options

I've Galaxy Buds+ and ran into the same problem, and this solution worked perfectly! It's definitely something that only happens if your bud has been out of the case for a while and the battery drops to 0 or something.