Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 06-11-2020 09:12 AM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

250 REPLIES 250
Zim2
Student
Options

Thank you so much for writing this up!!

0 Likes
Diego115
First Poster
Options

Hey I tried replying but idk if you got it because I had to sign in,but what I said was I wanted to ask how exactly you got it to work. So what I got was that you took the earbud in and out until the light from the inside the case stays red, but I have a few questions, do I turn off Bluetooth from my phone, and was your right earbud outside or inside your case when you were trying this, and you also leave the case open right 

0 Likes
B1t3Z3r0
Journeyman
Options

Hey :winking-face:
Regarding the bluetooth, it shouldn't matter as the bud is tottally discharged and cannot connect to the phone, anyway i would say to turn it off on the phone.
Regarding the right bud, i had it on the case.
Just keep placing the left bud on the case untill the light turns green, and in that moment take it out and place it back in. Take it out everytime the light turns green and put it back in. Do this untill you see the red light stays on for a much longer time, meaning the bud is finally charging. Leave it there untill full charge and it should work.
As a side note, while the bud was charging, i had the case open.
Hope this helps you.

Rodrigodlr
First Poster
Options

umm this worked thanks so much

0 Likes
Pervis689
First Poster
Options

Thanks B1t3Z3r0!

Taking in and out of the case about 5 - 6 times worked for me. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
PK9
First Poster
Options

I have the same exact problem. All these "solutions" that worked for everyone else, is not working for me. I've followed them to the T, many many different solutions. These buds are defective.. Seems like many are.

0 Likes
Wolff62
First Poster
Options

Thanks you for posting this solution!  It worked as you described.  pity Samsung did not comment or admit to what is a serious bug with these buds.  

0 Likes
Asim014
Apprentice
Options

Yes same happened to me don't know what to do. I have tried everything 

0 Likes
Asim014
Apprentice
Options

Same happened to me. Sudden left side is not connecting anymore.

0 Likes
JayMi
First Poster
Options

THANK YOU!

I want to add, this didn't work until I turned off my Bluetooth.  When it was off, it finally started to charge my left ear bud.  I turned it on and checked Galaxy connect. Only the right earbud shows.  Neither the case nor the left bud shows.  I'll update on progress if i remember to return to this thread.  It's now finally charging the case and left bud.

Strange that such unusual measures had to be taken to charge the bud.

0 Likes