Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left earbud not working with new Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-11-2021 07:35 PM)
golfr54
First Poster
Options

I have a new Note 20 Ultra and Samsung earbuds.  The left earbud will not work with this phone.  The buds are good as they work with other phones.  Can someone help with this issue?  Thank you.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Try below

Shut down the smart device, and leave it off for at least 30 seconds

Then power it back on.
Then, try pairing the buds to your device again
By navigating to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
Re-pair the Galaxy Buds to your smartphone and check to see if both buds work
0 Likes
Beth_S
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @golfr54! Since it's just this phone the issue is occurring with, it may be best to try re-connecting the Buds to your Note 20 Ultra. Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Settings icon on connection > Unpair. Then, re-pair and see if the sounds still the same in the left Bud.

0 Likes
golfr54
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your post.  This did not work.

0 Likes
golfr54
First Poster
Options

The buds work fine.  I can tap the left to start and stop music.  I hear the beep when the change is made.  They work fine with the S20

0 Likes
golfr54
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your reply.  This did not work.  

0 Likes
golfr54
First Poster
Options

It is the same if I use Spotify, TuneIn or downloaded music.  So I am thinking it must be in the phone.

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi, I some times face the same issue and I just put it back in my case for some time and when u check it works fine. It's probably a bud software issue.
0 Likes
ksk1362
First Poster
Options

I have same prob.

did u fix it?

0 Likes
JoshBai16
First Poster
Options

Hello, are there any updates on this issue? We've had the same issue my left earbud is not working on my Note 20 Ultra device. Until now there's no solution whatsoever walkthrough on how to get rid of this Bluetooth bug issue. Hoping this will be fixed when the new software update arrives.