Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left earbud loose on case

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 08:19 PM)
NoelJ
Student
Options

Hi, everytime I open my earbuds while walking, the left earbud keeps wiggling on the case while the right earbud is stay put. I tried wearing both of them and pushing them to tighten while moving my head frequently. Sooner, my left earbud feels like as if it's going off, not like my right earbud which holds on tight. Is there any problem on how it is built?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

I'm really sorry but I don't understand your question  ,is it whilst the buds are still in the case?? Or when you put them in your ears ?? When you put the buds in your ears you have to twist them backwards so the wing tip sits in your ear Screenshot_20200408-210446_Chrome.jpg

NoelJ
Student
Options

@Edgie70 wrote:

I'm really sorry but I don't understand your question  ,is it whilst the buds are still in the case?? Or when you put them in your ears ?? When you put the buds in your ears you have to twist them backwards so the wing tip sits in your ear Screenshot_20200408-210446_Chrome.jpg

Hello, thank you for the reply.

The first part is about the left earbud being loose when I tilt the case1. I also tried checking if it would fall down from the case, turns out it does2. Not like the right earbud which is perfectly still on the case on both of the scenarios1 & 2.

And the second part, yea.. You answered it already. Thanks!

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi , my buds are both fine in the case , don't rattle or fall out , I'm using large wings and medium tips , try them and see if it helps it'll also seal the sound better in your ear