Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left ear bud sound quality

(Topic created on: 29-03-2020 08:34 PM)
OT1906
First Poster
Options

The sound quality in my left ear bud is low. I've clean, reset (phone/earbuds), verified latest version; Left earbud still not working. Can you some assist me please?

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
OT1906
First Poster
Options

Hello... yes, they're Galaxy buds. 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks. Can you confirm you've done the following?

1. Remove the ear tip from the earbud carefully. Don't use force to remove the ear tip.

2. Clean the sensor, mesh and ear tip with a clean, soft cloth.

3. Clean the receiver with a cotton swab and dry brush to remove any foreign materials.

4. Reattach the ear tip onto the earbud when you've finish cleaning.

Let me know!

0 Likes
OT1906
First Poster
Options

Good Morning, 

Yes, I've completed all 4 steps multiple times; The sould quality is still low.  With that in mind, I also deleted the app off my phone (Qalaxy S10 Plus) along with resetting the buds making sure it's up to date; unsuccessful.  I'm not sure what else to do...during this time...the stores are close...the gyms are close...(sucks).

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks for confirming. Is there any damage at all to your Buds?

0 Likes
OT1906
First Poster
Options

No, there's not damage.

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi , try going in to accessibility and going to hearing enhancement and check the balance . Also go to developer options and scroll down to disable absolute volume , then reset your buds in the app , then pair them again , then before playing any music turn up the volume on the buds via touch pad to full ! Then play some music and then use phone volume keys to turn up the volume ! Let me know how you get on . Screenshot_20200330-215519_Accessibility.jpg

Screenshot_20200330-215702_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
OT1906
First Poster
Options

Good Morning...My setting  are correct; still low quality in left ear. 

0 Likes
OT1906
First Poster
Options

Does Samsung have people working virtually? My earbud is not working, it's becoming annoying.  I would like to see if I can get fix before buying another pair.  If it's the product, I will not waste my money.  

0 Likes