Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left ear bud low volume

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 09:25 PM)
Members_hgicA87
First Poster
Options

Left ear bud volume is extremely low. Right one seems absolutely fine. Have cleaned them, reset them, allowed battery to go fully flat  then recharged them, adjusted settings, turnt Bluetooth off to disconnect then reconnected them. Nothing seems to be working. I've seen alot of people comment on same issues and haven't found a fix for it yet. Please help, it's very frustrating!! 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

No, low, or poor audio quality on Samsung earbuds

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Try Below

Shut down the smart device, and leave it off for at least 30 seconds,

Then power it back on. Then, try pairing the buds to your device again by navigating to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth. ...

Finally, reset the buds via the Samsung Wearable app > About earbuds > Reset
0 Likes
Lynx73
First Poster
Options
May sound silly, but have you checked it's clean & clear of earwax.
0 Likes
Members_HkWZumk
Student
Options

Same problem with my Buds+. I even sent it in for repair. But they could not / would not help me.

0 Likes
Caboose3758
First Poster
Options

I have found that if you take both earbuds out of the case, then only put one in your ear and then adjust the volume on your phone or whatever device you are using, it doesn't increase the volume level for the other bud that is in an off state outside of the case. This means that when you put that other bud in aswell, it might be at the last volume level it was used at not the new volume level that you adjusted your phone to with the other bud in.

I managed to slightly increase the bud that was lower volume by doing this. Also try turning off and on the Dolby Atmos setting on your phone, I noticed a slighty hiccup of higher sound when I did this but it still reverted back to a lower level straight away.

0 Likes